Friday, October 14, 2011

Makenzie


Wow, I have been so bad at keeping this updated! SO much has happened on our family since my last entry. The kids are growing like weeds and we've added a new baby to the family, Makenzie Mary-Allyson Dalle was born Spetember 16th, 2011. She is such a blessing and a cute addition.

This summer was a tough one for us in so many ways! My grandpa Bob died in July which has been hard on the kids and I. Tobyn tells me every week sometime that he misses Grandpa Bob. If he only knew how much I missed Grandpa too. Then in August my husband's brother died after a short but courageus battle against cancer. We were blessed to be able to spend a lot of time with both my grandpa and my brother in law before they died.

Fall has brought school and the new baby:) Kayloni is now in 1st grade and doing well in school. Getting up in the morning is difficult for her but she enjoys school.

We are so blessed by the family we have and look forward to making great memories in the coming weeks.

No comments: